Abhikalan, The Society of Computer Science conducted a workshop on “C++ Programming” on 6 October, 2016 in association with Spoken Tutorial IIT, Mumbai. Mr. Arvind Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science delivered the workshop.
Content of Workshop:
- Evaluation of Softwares
- Basics of Object Oriented System
- C++ Program Structure
- g++ Compiler
- How to run C++ Program on g++ Compiler on Ubuntu
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming i.e. abstraction, encapsulation etc.
- Object Based Programming Language vs Object Oriented Programming Language
- Data Types
- Basic Programs of C++ Programming